So I seem to be eligible for a 2014 Parsec award for my readings for Pseudopod. If you are the nominating type I am eligible in two categories.
Best Speculative Fiction Story: Large Cast (Short Form) for Pseudopod 369: Four Views Of The Big Cigar In Winter by Charlie Bookout
Best Speculative Fiction Story: Small Cast (Short Form) for Pseudopod 348: The Easily Forgotten by Philip M. Roberts
Go and nominate (or not!) as you wish.
If you are the type who likes audiobooks and short stories, I highly recommend the three Escape Artist podcasts. Pseudopod is horror, Podcastle is Fantasy, and Escapepod is Sci-Fi. I’ve somehow managed to read for all three at this point, and while I am not a regular reader for any of them, I have been a listener for years.
If at some point you find you are curious about the stuff I have read and want to have a listen it’s all listed here.
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved
- Online Sheep and Wool.
- Topless, The Official Welcome of Summer
- Who’s down with UPP….P? (yeah, you know me!) – Tonsillectomy at 40.
- Housekeeping has informed me your room is ready.
- Senate Bean Soup
- Brooklyn Black Ops vs. Bourbon County Stout
- 2014 Wrap Up
- MSW 2014
- 2014 Parsec Award nominations
- Where is this year going?