We just got home from another two weeks in Arizona.
Still no Coyotes (now referred to as Coyoticorns) or anything else of interest.
I did buy some yarn from Jessica Knits and we ate at Fate Brewing Company (again for both!). Both places are bright spots in our visit to the shitty area that is Phoenix Arizona and the valley.
It’s really hot out there. But, it is indeed a dry heat. But still hotter than blazes, especially when there isn’t a cool ACed house to go into afterwards.
After spending time outside in the direct hotter than hell sun however, you learn to appreciate the not cool enough house.
I haven’t knit a damn thing, though I did have knitting with me, and my spinning stayed home, so while I spun a ton last year for Tour de Fleece, this year, I didn’t even complete a full 4 oz.
Ah well, life happens, and sometimes you just have to accept it.
Copyright © 2013 - All Rights Reserved
- Online Sheep and Wool.
- Topless, The Official Welcome of Summer
- Who’s down with UPP….P? (yeah, you know me!) – Tonsillectomy at 40.
- Housekeeping has informed me your room is ready.
- Senate Bean Soup
- Brooklyn Black Ops vs. Bourbon County Stout
- 2014 Wrap Up
- MSW 2014
- 2014 Parsec Award nominations
- Where is this year going?